• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone have an SMP with a broken movement they wanna get rid

bam rock

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/4/06
Sorry it wouldn't let me finish the topic in there. I have an SMP that has a working movement but I need a new bracelet for it and the cost just isn't worth it and I know if an asian 21j movement breaks its pretty much just buy a new replacement watch so I thought someone might have a broken SMP lying around they might want to dump off. PM me and let me know if you have a broken SMP or a bracelet that you'd like to get rid of.

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
Re: Anyone have an SMP with a broken movement they wanna get

bam rock said:
Sorry it wouldn't let me finish the topic in there. I have an SMP that has a working movement but I need a new bracelet for it and the cost just isn't worth it and I know if an asian 21j movement breaks its pretty much just buy a new replacement watch so I thought someone might have a broken SMP lying around they might want to dump off. PM me and let me know if you have a broken SMP or a bracelet that you'd like to get rid of.
There is a better idea ...

NATO!!!

nato-02.jpg

bam rock

8/4/06
Ahhh....I do like the NATO. Only problem is its a blue (007) so I don't think the black would go. Do they make those types of straps in blue? That would be the hot fire.

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
bam rock said:
Ahhh....I do like the NATO. Only problem is its a blue (007) so I don't think the black would go. Do they make those types of straps in blue? That would be the hot fire.
http://www.timefactors.com/nato.htm

They don't have blue there, but that strap I showed you is the Bond one, as worn by James Bond here:

goldfinger2.jpg

bam rock

8/4/06
So I was looking into the NATO straps because I do really like them and they have those straps (or at least some similar in different colors and I might try to pick up one of those. I was thinking maybe a grey. I'm going to try to stop by a jewelers and see if they have any and I can compare colors.