• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone have an extra bezel insert for the 42mm PO?

NaviChief

I'm Pretty Popular
30/8/06
I bought my PO second hand (like all my watches) so I can't ask the dealers. I need one for the 42mm. Apparently the ebay and gen ones won't fit the rep. Please PM me if you can help me out, thanks guys!

PS: I think I am gonna redo (enhance?) some of the SS brushing on the case and bracelet, I'll post before and after pictures (if it turns out well :wink:) .

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
what do you mean by extra insert? you mean extra link?

if so, i got one~ just pm me your address and i'll send one to ya~

kdo2milger

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/3/06
I remember someone saying they got a few extra inserts....but i cant rember who it was...

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
i have a couple of new extra orange ones but they do not have the orange line under the triangle.

kdo2milger

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/3/06
chief3630 said:
I bought my PO second hand (like all my watches) so I can't ask the dealers. I need one for the 42mm. Apparently the ebay and gen ones won't fit the rep. Please PM me if you can help me out, thanks guys!

PS: I think I am gonna redo (enhance?) some of the SS brushing on the case and bracelet, I'll post before and after pictures (if it turns out well :wink:) .
found it!

http://replica-watch.info/forum/viewtop ... ra+inserts

NaviChief

I'm Pretty Popular
30/8/06
Thanks for the replies everyone! I'm wondering if hk is talking about the ones from gillorin. I'm looking into it, thanks for the tip!

NaviChief

I'm Pretty Popular
30/8/06
bump, like one of the greatest bands in the world sings.....I stiiiilll....haven't found.......what I'm looking fooooooooor