• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone got this tourbillion?

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
Unfortunately not. You're aware this is a fake tourbillon, right?

gilibz

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/6/10
Yes man. But i like the looks of it.you didnt?

MrYesterday

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/10
Itinerant
If you dig it, get it. the movement is a standard 21j that's in most all cheap reps. It just has an exposed balance wheel.
As long as you don't have high hopes for detail it's your standard Canal street rep.

wiscrna

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/10
Not my cup of tea. But if it pulls your trigger, go for it!

gilibz

Banned
11/6/10
Thanks i haVe also high quality reps but this one is great on wrist. My friend owns it. Btw is it possible to change movement and glass in it?

gilibz

Banned
11/6/10
Is the 21 jewel movement is very bad?

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
It's not "very bad". Most of us shy away from these kinds of watches because of the low quality. When you see a fake tourbillon wheel like this, it's usually a sign of a poor quality rep. I'm sure if you look around, you can find this same style watch , better quality , for a little more. Just our opinions being expressed here. Ultimately you purchase what makes you happy. :)

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
It's not "very bad". Most of us shy away from these kinds of watches because of the low quality. When you see a fake tourbillon wheel like this, it's usually a sign of a poor quality rep. I'm sure if you look around, you can find this same style watch , better quality , for a little more. Just our opinions being expressed here. Ultimately you purchase what makes you happy. :)

So it was only a time off?