• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any TD recs for a PPF v4 5711 in blue?

edialtaldi

Horology Curious
8/10/22
Hi!
First time buyer here and so far I've identified Geektime or Puretime as potential TDs for a first order. These 2 seem to have good reviews so thinking of going with one of them. The sell for the same price so curious for feedback or if there is an even better option?
For reference I'm based in the US.
Thanks!

P..DR..D

KING OF BALD ARMS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Quick FYI that Geektime is not a TD here.

All TDs, for the most part, can access the same stock, so the choice is yours. Once you use the contact/website info at their forum page, off to a good start

Eddy_Hofston

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/9/22
Best to go with a TD who is listed in the TD section here. Try to avoid ordering direct from websites as there are a lot of fakes.

Reactions: P..DR..D

RoloDexie

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/4/22
New Hampshire
Hi!
First time buyer here and so far I've identified Geektime or Puretime as potential TDs for a first order. These 2 seem to have good reviews so thinking of going with one of them. The sell for the same price so curious for feedback or if there is an even better option?
For reference I'm based in the US.
Thanks!
The two TDs that I have used numerous times each with excellent quality, service and response was PureTime and ChazinTime...I often had the feeling that they were somehow "related" but am only speculating. Bought many watches from both and never had an issue. Mostly, my buys were during the pandemic but I always received my goods within 6 weeks or so.

edialtaldi

Horology Curious
8/10/22
Ok awesome thanks - leaning towards PureTime myself. Will post about my experience!

Tommygunzzzz

Sorry who are?
Supporter
Certified
16/12/21
Australia
Hey and welcome! Just want to add that I bought this exact model from Jtime (a trusted dealer here) and the process was great. Not the cheapest, but I found their service and communication to be top notch.