• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any quartz link owners...silix? help

garbear99

Known Member
17/12/12
I bought one as a gift for my brother. He knows it is a rep. Weight is good. Quality seems fine. Have not compared to gen, so can't comment on that. My experience on cheap Silix watches is you get what you pay for. I bought my first watch there just to see how the whole process works. Can't go worng for the price.

ken72

Renowned Member
19/3/06
I bought one as a gift for my brother. He knows it is a rep. Weight is good. Quality seems fine. Have not compared to gen, so can't comment on that. My experience on cheap Silix watches is you get what you pay for. I bought my first watch there just to see how the whole process works. Can't go worng for the price.

Thanks garbear99. Can't believe this is your first post, thanks for the reply. Im more worried about the band and if it will come apart.

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12

mrfog

Renowned Member
28/10/12
I just bought the 2824-2 version and it is sweet. The bracelet is sound and very well built in my opinion. It's also an experience to change the size because of the clever way it is put together. Good quality.

ken72

Renowned Member
19/3/06
I just bought the 2824-2 version and it is sweet. The bracelet is sound and very well built in my opinion. It's also an experience to change the size because of the clever way it is put together. Good quality.

I have seen the 2824 version. Its a much more accurate case design with the crown guards. It seems priced too low to be that great. I have wanted to buy it but I have to waste money at all. Even it is only $65.

mrfog

Renowned Member
28/10/12
I have seen the 2824 version. Its a much more accurate case design with the crown guards. It seems priced too low to be that great. I have wanted to buy it but I have to waste money at all. Even it is only $65.

Will the bracelet not be the same ?

ken72

Renowned Member
19/3/06
Will the bracelet not be the same ?

I dont know. I guess that is what I was reaching for. I was hoping I would read that someone either had no issues or it was complete junk.