• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any particular section wanted?

DrmMaster

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/1/06
if there is let me know...ill get it up asap!...

willster

Renowned Member
15/3/06
Kind of like buying a new backpack.....got to wear it a little while......test it out....get the feel of it....new members will have lots of ideas.....

wonderful start :lol:

Bigshooter

Banned
15/3/06
How about a Humor section?

What would you think about a newbie section like a "flame free zone" where they can ask any question they want without getting toasted,
lets face it we can't demand they go search the archives, there aren't any yet !

DrmMaster

Banned
2/1/06
i think the whole process for the n0ob here will be much easyer......as i have made a dealer section...where they can go..and actually see the dealers...see there real forum names...ect...ect....PM then or just post a question....Klink said he was goin to post some howto type stuff....as well as Joe....when they do ill be sure to make it sticky

DrmMaster

Banned
2/1/06
i can make a tracking section if you like...just let me know

Bigshooter

Banned
15/3/06
enzo said:
well I was going to do a post on how to track a package - [I've got a way to go for that 100 posts!] and because I've seen that question come up over and over again elsewhere, but I really didn't know where to put it here? It replica related, but it would just disappear in Off Topic ... such very broad spectrum.

I agree with bigshooter, at this point you'd have to answer all those questions, or provide a place where they can sift through without linking outside the site.

I think a package tracking tutorial would fall into the FAQ category and to my understanding, Klinkster or someone is working on that.

D

d4m.test

no worries, I will kick back and watch it all evolve instead of trying to reinvent the wheel, cheers

Roeod4

Respected Member
14/3/06
I was actually thinking a Tutorial section would be helpful.

This could deal with moding a watch, tracking, misc information and if we are lucky enough Joe, Ziggy, Finepics and Palp could post teaching tutuorials.

willster

Renowned Member
15/3/06
FAQ

Maybe after things get roaring along (looks like soon).....the "Frequently Asked Questions" Forum.......Kliinkster...Roeod4...others could really do this and all newbies justice...save the flaming.....frustration....etc....

The dealers sections are great ....particularly the Dealers Response forum........goign to be real interesting to see how these forums work out.......but you have real good mods...so should be fine...

willster

Renowned Member
15/3/06
Roeod4 said:
Thanks for the vote of confidence there Willster.

Hey...when your right ....your right

also....

sorry bout that FAQ thing....things are moving fast here.....didnt see the FAQ up top......dont want to confuse the issue ....but am sure you guys will figure out a "Newbies Introduction to Reps" thing

Roeod4

Respected Member
14/3/06
Actually, I think the FAQ was put up after you mentioned it.

Tink131

16/3/06
I'm a little late in seeing this post, but I love the tracking thing. Just ordered a couple watches from Josh and the tracking site is in spanish!!! Would be nice if there were links to the pages we needed with the most frequently used curriers. No problems though- I'm not worried or anything, Josh guarantees I'll get my package, it's just nice to know where it is. :D

onexchef

Known Member
17/3/06
I guess the "meet the people" section is for introductions also, but maybe it could be two sections. One for people who have just joined to introduce themselves to the exsting members, and the "meet the people" section for exsting members to post any type of intro they want new members to see.