• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any news from Lucy?

Delgadito

Do not accept unsolicited offers
2/12/22
Belgium
Hey Members,

Does anybody received mails from Lucy in the past 2 weeks? I'm trying to contact here without success.. :-(

Thx

P..DR..D

Regendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Its Chinese New Year and Lucy is sporadic at the best of times at replying tbh.

If you have ordered and sent money, you will get your QC and watch, eventually, just takes longer.

But if not sent out before CNY, nothing is really happening until the end of the month, so bear that in mind when managing expectations.

If you have yet to order, perhaps drop an email towards the end of the month, to remind her, also bearing in mind she will have to sift through a significant backlog on return from the holidays.

Reactions: Delgadito

Delgadito

2/12/22
Belgium
Its Chinese New Year and Lucy is sporadic at the best of times at replying tbh.

If you have ordered and sent money, you will get your QC and watch, eventually, just takes longer.

But if not sent out before CNY, nothing is really happening until the end of the month, so bear that in mind when managing expectations.

If you have yet to order, perhaps drop an email towards the end of the month, to remind her, also bearing in mind she will have to sift through a significant backlog on return from the holidays.
Great! Thank you very much for the info!

Reactions: P..DR..D

johnnythefox

Renowned Member
16/10/17
Hey Members,

Does anybody received mails from Lucy in the past 2 weeks? I'm trying to contact here without success.. :-(

Thx
Yes I've had a response from her regarding QC Pics. Just be patient and she will respond and don't forget it's Chinese New Year holidays at the moment.

Delgadito

2/12/22
Belgium
Hi Guys,

I still have any answer from Lucy, does anyone here has had a contact with her recently? (After the CNY)

Thx

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Guys,

I still have any answer from Lucy, does anyone here has had a contact with her recently? (After the CNY)

Thx
Oh,friend,I am sorry for reply you late,I just back to work from the CNY holiday in recent 1~2 days,
I was going to post this news in RWI recently too,yes,two weeks of the CNY holiday let me accumulated a lot of work,
a lot of emails need reply indeed,I will try my best to reply all these emails asap in recent days,

I will reply you asap today too.

Regards
Lucy

• Love

Delgadito

2/12/22
Belgium
Oh,friend,I am sorry for reply you late,I just back to work from the CNY holiday in recent 1~2 days,
I was going to post this news in RWI recently too,yes,two weeks of the CNY holiday let me accumulated a lot of work,
a lot of emails need reply indeed,I will try my best to reply all these emails asap in recent days,

I will reply you asap today too.

Regards
Lucy
Welcome back Lucy...Happy to hear from you :) !

man5on90

Even a Copy Gives You a Distinctive Feeling
Supporter
Certified
1/5/20
Still partying it up Chinese New Year.

Drunk Cbs GIF by Paramount+

purplegod168

13/2/23
Boston
Hey Members,

Thx
Same here. She is totally unresponsive even if she keeps advertising on this site about offering discounts for CNY special.