• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any Modding-services in UK ???

Digger1969

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/1/11
Well as the title says I'm looking for a fellow member in the Uk who's familiar and experienced with modding reps; as I recently purchased a omega PO 42, from WBK and for the price $110 it really is very good, ie. the case, bracelet ,AR crystal and the general feel and weight are all very nice,and it keeps perfect time,Would highly recommend but I would like the dial and hands changed to gen.
Having read a number of threads I believe this is a straight-forward swap,
if you know what your doing that is, so if anyone can offer this service please let me know, send PM and or post on here,as it may well benefit other members....

Jonny5

18/1/08
Smidsy should be able to help with this in the UK.

I have a 45.5 UPO Chrono and would love a gen bezel fitted to mine

SMIDSY

Put Some Respect On My Name
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/9/09
TY for the plug - drop me a PM mate :)

SMIDSY

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/9/09
parts are always a pain.... sometimes with omega I can order through work,,,,

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
It will really be a shame to put gen hands and dial on a $100 rep. The dial and hands should be the least of your concern with a rep like that. I don't even think the hands will fit anything else than an ETA movement, let alone a 21J.

To answer Johnny: Good luck finding a whole bezel assembly for the big PO. Even if you do, it won't fit. The only Omega known to take gen bezel assembly is the 4th gen one and it is a 42mm

SMIDSY

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/9/09
QQ is right ETA hands and 21J hands are not interchangeable.

SMIDSY

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/9/09
:facepalm: edited... nothing to see here :p

Digger1969

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/1/11
It will really be a shame to put gen hands and dial on a $100 rep. The dial and hands should be the least of your concern with a rep like that. I don't even think the hands will fit anything else than an ETA movement, let alone a 21J.

To answer Johnny: Good luck finding a whole bezel assembly for the big PO. Even if you do, it won't fit. The only Omega known to take gen bezel assembly is the 4th gen one and it is a 42mm

Thank-you for the constructive info; ETA hands and 21j not changeable...

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
QQ, can I get a bezel insert with a better pearl for the 45.5?

You have a few options:

Attempt to order a UPO insert with your next purchase
Pick up a used SMP insert on eBay. And swap that pearl onto your current one.