• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any love for the u1 lemon/orange?

ramviksrille

6/1/12
Im having trouble chosing my next watch. Almost to the point of not buying any at all.
I have been hunting for a good version Breitling soh 46 no chrono but its nowere to be found since noobs latest batch are sold out.

Then i looked at my Sinn u1000 and thought, I love these! I was on the verge of adding more at some point but ended up with something else. The U1 is talking to me with its simple design and some colour would be nice in the box! The 8 bits design looks cool! Lemon version on pic.

Anybody have one of these and care to share some feelings?
One thing i dont like is the symbol below the date.

imagenor.jpg

frigpig

Ghost of Sales Mod Past
Advisor
16/8/09
I think it's killer. Both this one and the orange are great looking and available. ;)

sleeper

18/3/13
Have the orange, nice looking piece and unique. Got it with the bracelet as I already had the rubber, nicer contrast with rubber.

ramviksrille

6/1/12
Ok. Thought I'd go with bracelet since I've got the u1000 on rubber. Maybe il get both. Is the u1 as hard to dress on leather as the u1000?

psychom3

Renowned Member
3/3/09
I love them both as well. I have been trying to decide on a U1 for months and it seems I will end up with more than one since I just can't decide.

ramviksrille

6/1/12
My yellow one will come any week now. With a refurbished Swiss movement. I never tried that before. You got to be lucky some day :)

Only down is that all u1 versions come with the same colour on the marker @ 12 on the bezel. Not a big issue for me though.

Suncoast

29/6/12
Does anyone know if these are still available? I sent a message to one of our TD's but haven't heard back yet.