• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

hello from the east midlands UK

barlow321

Horology Curious
24/9/09
Hi all

thought i would post in here as been a member for a week or so, so thought it time to post this, already looking at my forst purchase a breitling chrono avenger from watch eden. just wondered if anyone ordered from them and what are they like, Sarah seems pretty good there and very quick at responding to my emails. also whats the crack with customs over here and getting them through anyone from UK ordered from trusted dealers??

cheers

Barlow

Fiddo

-----
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
Hello and Welcome!

I'm in the US. So, not an expert on UK customs. I have picked up through reading posts that it can be a little tougher than customs here in the US. There are a couple of UK based dealers...narikaa and Precious Time. Using them would take care of customs issues.

kokedose

Looking Around
12/3/09
Ayup Barlow ;)

Nice to see another east middlander here! I have had 30-40 watches delivered from the cartel dealers over the years and NEVER had any customs issue so you should be fine. Tony over at asian7750 has good prices and is a gent to work with.

Welcome again to a hobby that will leave you broke but happy :)