• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any chance for a ceramic Aquaracer all-black on rubber?

greg325i

Renowned Member
29/4/10
I've looked at some TD and non-TD sites and haven't found this one. Does anyone know if this one is in the works? The older model (which there IS a rep of) is a little large for me and the red print on the "Calibre 5" is tell I'm not trying to live with ;)

This new black Aquaracer is almost perfect in my opinion; I hope they rep it!!!

basel-2012-full-black.jpg

lagger

10/5/14
If they make it with a ceramic case I would buy one, don't know what the gen is but I hate PVD

Nraphael

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/2/15
Nice watch. Though I'm not a fan of the strap. Huge tag branding isn't classy.

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
Huh? This watch has been widely available for some time. It is even available with SW movement. It is practically the same as the Gen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
Correction. It was the stainless I was looking at... but it's pretty much the same.

greg325i

Renowned Member
29/4/10
Correction. It was the stainless I was looking at... but it's pretty much the same.

Except that it's not, considering I specifically asked about the all black version.

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
Fair enough

greg325i

Renowned Member
29/4/10
Finally broke down and bought the GEN!!! Got it off the 'bay for $1200. When it showed up, the strap was trimmed. I emailed the seller, and told him that I would either like to return the watch (because the trimmed strap was not disclosed in the text of the ad, nor the pictures), or he could refund $275 (the price of the new strap). He opted for the refund...so all in $925. Could not be happier, as other than the trim, it's mint condition. Sometimes you get lucky on the 'bay, and I still can't believe I picked up a basically new gen Tag for 1/3 the MSRP.

newblahblah

Known Member
16/2/11
Wow! Thats quite a steal! The steel goes for around $1100-1200 so the titanium for that price is quite good! Enjoy and post some pics!

Finally broke down and bought the GEN!!! Got it off the 'bay for $1200. When it showed up, the strap was trimmed. I emailed the seller, and told him that I would either like to return the watch (because the trimmed strap was not disclosed in the text of the ad, nor the pictures), or he could refund $275 (the price of the new strap). He opted for the refund...so all in $925. Could not be happier, as other than the trim, it's mint condition. Sometimes you get lucky on the 'bay, and I still can't believe I picked up a basically new gen Tag for 1/3 the MSRP.