• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any Celebs on Forums

sennsi

Known Member
17/5/06
andreww said:
B R A D P I T T

Hi Brad, how does it feel to have sold your baby daughter's photograph for a whopping USD $ 9 million ?

wanmadtim

26/3/06
Right now i would guess our 'BRAD' is more concerned with the whereabouts of his rep, which appears to be lost in transit. wanmadtim

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
hk45ca said:
it is well known that most celebs ware fake jewlery when they are in unsecured locations just in case somebody muggs them. i don't know if that includes watches or not but one would think so.
Yes, but it's not the celebs themselves that buy the reps. :D

andreww

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
wanmadtim said:
Right now i would guess our 'BRAD' is more concerned with the whereabouts of his rep, which appears to be lost in transit. wanmadtim

You got that right! F__King France!!

wanmadtim

26/3/06
andreww said:
wanmadtim said:

You got that right! F__King France!!

Wherever that package is right now Andrew I hope it ends up safely in your hands.

As for my package i got a tracking update today (at last) apparently the package is now in the UK.............At least with me they have got the correct country. I have now incresed my' postman alert' status to 'code red' The highest alert! :eek: :eek: :eek: wanmadtim

LegendofSpeed

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/06
I can't speak to this forum or any of the other forums we know... but I live in the LA area and for those that don't know, we have a place called Santee Alley in the Fashion District... it's a place where you can buy all things replica, including watches... this is were my replica watch hobby started... the watches are not that great but there is one or two dealers there who sell decent replicas... nothing close to what you find on hear though.... one of the dealers I actually had the opportuntiy to talk with one day for an extended time and he told me that he sees quite a few of the "celebs" come through and buy stuff.... mostly B-list and C-list people... and athletes... mostly from the LA Clippers he said... I guess the Lakers buy the real stuff...

He told me that usually the celeb will bring their genuine with them, and then buy a replica of it for daily use...

Happy T

Renowned Member
8/4/06
The answer is yes, we are among you.......

Darth.jpg

hrosemd

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/3/06
Busted!

You got me.

Pauly Shore here.

Will trade autographs for cool reps.

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
Pugwash said:
hk45ca said:
it is well known that most celebs ware fake jewlery when they are in unsecured locations just in case somebody muggs them. i don't know if that includes watches or not but one would think so.
Yes, but it's not the celebs themselves that buy the reps. :D
you are 100% correct about that. lol