• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Another shot... now this is Planet Ocean!

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
Took another shot and cleaned it up with Noise Ninja... of probably my current watch favourite. I promise this is my last one for today. Enjoy. ;)

1a.jpg

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
Yeah, but I actually used it only to clean up the noise on the dial (black surface). ;)

w2ge

4/12/06
Love Omega's... Got my orange bezel 45 PO and it seems to be on my wrist the most... Pan 217 destro, Rolex Sub, Tag Carrera and my GEN Ebel and Concord just collect dust! (just not my fashion anymore, too small)

Great photo

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
I LOVE NN

I LOVE PO'S!!!

cannot stop looking at mine. cannot stop reading reviews about it even though i own one :p

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
vaccum said:
@ By-Tor I bought all three because of your pics!!! :D

Glad to hear... I've been thinking about getting another one in orange. I really like the black... but I miss my Pumpkin. :(

po_2.jpg

Bodo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/7/06
The orange PO is a very nice piece.
Which one is recommendable?

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Go for the Ultimate if wrist size allows. If not stick to 42.5mm 4th gen.

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
fifty6vette said:
I'm sorry but what is noise ninja??

It's a Photoshop addon. It's not anything "magic" and it won't make your lousy pictures look good... but it can somewhat help to "finish" the pictures. Sometimes you get a bit of noise to some areas and you can run the pic through NN to "smoothen" this particular area.

Not absolutely necessary, just something for us photo geeks to play with... ;)

Maestrosa

Known Member
12/2/07
Wow, that actually makes me want to get one!! I do love the black on black finish. Plus, it looks as if you dont really have to worry about that pesky bezel insert alignment with these as well.... or do you?

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
By-Tor said:
It's a Photoshop addon. It's not anything "magic" and it won't make your lousy pictures look good... but it can somewhat help to "finish" the pictures. Sometimes you get a bit of noise to some areas and you can run the pic through NN to "smoothen" this particular area.

Not absolutely necessary, just something for us photo geeks to play with... ;)
It's something I use a lot because my camera has a noisy CCD. When I load my photos into Photoshop, the first thing I do is run it through noise ninja, using a preset for my camera. This makes it a normal picture as opposed to a noisy one. :D