• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Another question for the Speedmaster gurus

gjermund123

Known Member
22/5/06
If anyone here would claim to be :)

Anyway..there are a bunch of variations of this watch (it's also the reason I got into reps), but one I can't remember ever seeing repped is the Snoopy. Has it ever been, and are anyone offering this watch as a rep at the moment?

bwhitesox

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
23/4/06
I've seen the snoopy rep around asia but only as an average quality with Japanese movement.
There may be one around with the Seagull Movement.....Why don't you send Ruby an email and ask her.

gjermund123

Known Member
22/5/06
I took your advice and sent away a few pics to Ruby. A rep of this one with the seagull or whatever you call that movement, would be a sweet watch. A little bit silly-looking, but sweet :)

BTW, I did a search on the net and found an auction for a snoopy, but with both logo and "Omega" in metal (not printed, including "speedmaster" and "professional", like the gen). It looked to have the correct subdial spacing though, which to me looked very suspicious for a rep of that model..It was a yahoo auction, BIN $99. Likely, right? It looked like the same seller had shifted a lot of different rep watches at the same price with lots of positive feedback. I, of course, didn't bite :)

I mean, I have standards :)

Sam268

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/4/06
Snoopy are always found on asian rep models, nothing higher quality has been rep