• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Another Purchase with Lucy for an Omega Seamaster 300 VSF Summer Blue Dial

Johnny3

Senior Supporter
Supporter
14/9/07
A Galaxy Far Far Away
Have been a long time member of RWI and purchased many Reps from many dealers in the past. Have not purchased in a while but decided to get another watch when I saw the release of the Omega Seamaster 300 from VSF in the Summer Blue Dial. Decided to go back to Lucy for this purchase as I wanted proper QC done, particularly center date window and quiet rotor. Started inquiry on March 6th and received today on April 20th.

Communicated with Lucy on Whatsapp and you need to give her a day or two to respond, but you will slowly march forward towards getting your QC photos and tracking number. Diligence in following up with her and patience is key. Watch arrived well packaged and USPS tracking sent me a note that item was delivered to my mailbox.

Thank you Lucy.

Last edited:

theearl

Looking Around
21/4/24
Have been a long time member of RWI and purchased many Reps from many dealers in the past. Have not purchased in a while but decided to get another watch when I saw the release of the Omega Seamaster 300 from VSF in the Summer Blue Dial. Decided to go back to Lucy for this purchase as I wanted proper QC done, particularly center date window and quiet rotor. Started inquiry on March 6th and received today on April 20th.

Communicated with Lucy on Whatsapp and you need to give her a day or two to respond, but you will slowly march forward towards getting your QC photos and tracking number. Diligence in following up with her and patience is key. Watch arrived well packaged and USPS tracking sent me a note that item was delivered to my mailbox.

Thank you Lucy.
You happy with the watch? I want the identical watch and cannot make up my mind between ZF and VSF.

Johnny3

Senior Supporter
Supporter
14/9/07
A Galaxy Far Far Away
You happy with the watch? I want the identical watch and cannot make up my mind between ZF and VSF.
Yes I am happy with the watch. I don't think there is a ZF version of this watch in this Summer Blue color. This color was just released this year. You may be talking about the darker blue version which I also have and is also made by VSF. If you are talking about the darker blue dial one, you should take a look at this thread: https://forum.replica-watch.info/th...e-comparison-of-gen-vs-or-zf-and-ag.10919763/

Last edited:
Reactions: Reaps

Unruly

Looking Around
12/9/21
Hi Johnny congrats on your new watch. How long was your process? It’s been 3 weeks since I ordered a watch from Lucy and I have not heard from her since that time. All of my messages on WhatsApp go unread and no replies to my emails. Was this your experience too or is it just me?

Johnny3

Senior Supporter
Supporter
14/9/07
A Galaxy Far Far Away
Hi Johnny congrats on your new watch. How long was your process? It’s been 3 weeks since I ordered a watch from Lucy and I have not heard from her since that time. All of my messages on WhatsApp go unread and no replies to my emails. Was this your experience too or is it just me?
Hello Unruly, this is not my experience. She normally responds within 2 to 3 days on whatsapp.

Unruly

Looking Around
12/9/21
Hello Unruly, this is not my experience. She normally responds within 2 to 3 days on whatsapp.
HI Johnny, thank you for your reply. I did get a response from Lucy yesterday. She explained everything so I understand her process better. Thank you again for your reply, and thank you Lucy for connecting with me.

Reactions: Dooba

Chuck911

Looking Around
23/4/24
I have been communicating with Lucy about 2 watch purchases through WhatsApp and so far she has been very responsive and helpful

It has been challenging to do the money transfer to her though as Wise has been very difficult for some reason for ACH transfer. Now I am trying to pay her with Plaid through Wise, hopefully, it will work this time. Fingers crossed. @truetime168

B.E.