• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Another Order with TT - ZF SMP

Jazz01

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/1/23
Europe
17-March: checked availability with Andrew
18-March: Andrew confirmed; order done (custom order as the model configuration wasn't on his webpage)
19-March: payment confirmation by Andrew
22-March: QC pictures received. All good and GL

now waiting for delivery

Reactions: enadi2016

enadi2016

24/3/23
UK
17-March: checked availability with Andrew
18-March: Andrew confirmed; order done (custom order as the model configuration wasn't on his webpage)
19-March: payment confirmation by Andrew
22-March: QC pictures received. All good and GL

now waiting for delivery
What piece did you grab?

Jazz01

16/1/23
Europe
Seamaster Diver 300M ZF Blue Ceramic Blue Dial on Blue Rubber Strap, A8800. I was surprised that Andrew hadn't this version on his page as it isn't really a special or seldom one (he has blue dial/blue rubber as VSF or ZF's with blue rubber but different dials ). So I've asked, he checked, confirmed availability, and when I asked how to proceed he proposed doing a custom order of this one.

As already GL done:

Jazz01

16/1/23
Europe
That looks crazy good, congrats man
thanks - I was also surprised, typically you see some small disalignment at the 12 index and so on this model, but nothing here. Also the timegrapher looked quite good. When I ordered my last watch before with Andrew the same happened: it was a nearly perfect watch. I am not sure if it is luck or if Andrew just takes more care when sourcing watches/doing QC then currently maybe some other TDs (it might be that he takes more care as on my other watch it looked to me that he/his watchsmith has regulated the movement as the back wasn't sealed and the movement is in the +2 sec/day range and optically as same perfect as this one - so that's why I come back to him with this one)