• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Another one from the Great White North reporting to the DS

geopatr69

Renowned Member
28/3/06
:D Hi everybody. Great place you have here. I am 51, married with 3 kids. I live on the West Coast of Canada, ride motorcycles and collect watches. I just received my first GOOD rep from EL. A great Pam GMT/ETA 2893. I love it!! Last night bought another rep from PT.:) Seawolf Ti/2824. Can't wait!!! Some one please stop me before I buy more!!
I hope to be able have some fun over here on the DARK SIDE!!

geopatr69

Renowned Member
28/3/06
Re: Another one from the Great White North reporting to the

Pugwash said:
geopatr69 said:
ride motorcycles and collect watches
Seems like we could have our own little MC here, apart from the fact most of you Merkins and Kanuckistanis will be riding big ol' hawgs and us Yooroopeans will be on ... what do you call them ... rice burners?

ps. Welcome to the Dark Side.
:D Not ME!! I am a retired GP racer!! My bike right now as a dualsport Kawasaki KLR650 :lol:

Repmaniac

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
15/3/06
HOWDY, hoser! I used to live in the almost-great-white-north (Michigan), but now I'm in Florida, "The Plywood State"!

Stop you from buying cool reps? Wouldn't even think of it. Who would we hang out with???????

You'll like it here!

Tink131

16/3/06
Hi there Geo,
Welcome to the Dark Side! Sorry man, this isn't the place to dry out from your addiction!! :wink: It only gets worse here! We have lots of fun here and learn lots at the same time- hope you stay a while.

Roeod4

Respected Member
14/3/06
Hello Geo and Welcome to the Dark Side!

West Coast in Canada, Vancouver maybe? I have been up there to go snow skiing, many years ago. We had a blast, I loved it. The only thing I couldn't figure out was the damn vinegar, you guys put that on everything! LOL

willster

Renowned Member
15/3/06
Welcome Geo
sorry you will get no relief from the Rep Mania here

I recently pressed the family into service , well my son and the dog anyway

to help my addiction

good luck and have fun

beg7jj.jpg

Tink131

16/3/06
I'm speechless, Willster!

See Geo, I told you it only gets worse- now you're learning to press your family (and even pets!!! :shock: ) into service to feed your addiction!!!