• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

another Omega for the collection

pcsam

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
22/3/09
say hello to the newest member to my collection .........
i removed the SS bracelet as it has a small problem with it .......
ill be getting a better leather or crock for it .but this old strap will have to do for now ............
speedy1s.jpg

speedy2u.jpg

:sam:

avenger007

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
21/2/09
Looks good, Sam. I was thinking about that one and the Blue Surf. Then you made my decision for me. ;)

Anopsis

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/09
must ... have ....

Did you buy it new? If so, from whom?

Do_Want11.jpg

avenger007

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
21/2/09
Nop, he bought it from Rooster. Crazy good deal, too, I might add.

rooster133

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/7/08
nice one pcsam! Now take it off or your wrist will go blue too.

dornier

Horology Curious
1/11/09
Hi,

Do you have to wind the watch or is it battery powered? If you have to wind it, how is it done on this watch?

Thanks,

GP

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
MUST HAVE ONE!!!! Where can one buy the blue?

Oh - and to wind this watch, you simply put it on your wrist, hold your arm so that the watch is horizontal, then spin around rapidly while trying to keep the watch in the dead-center of your rotation. Continue for @12-15 minutes and viola! Fully wound.

dornier

Horology Curious
1/11/09
MUST HAVE ONE!!!! Where can one buy the blue?

Oh - and to wind this watch, you simply put it on your wrist, hold your arm so that the watch is horizontal, then spin around rapidly while trying to keep the watch in the dead-center of your rotation. Continue for @12-15 minutes and viola! Fully wound.

I'm dizzy just reading this. Hold on while I try this. Just fell off my chair. At least my watch is wound!