• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Another Great Purchase from Lucy

Desmond20052000

21/3/17
I've wanted to get the BP Heritage for a long time and finally, I decided to go ahead. I've used other dealers before but I switched to Lucy after hearing good things. It's my third watch from Lucy and I placed the order right after Chinese New Year, the backlog from CNY means a very long wait before getting QC shots and fixing problems that might be shown on the pictures, I got the watch after more than a month and as usual, great watch from Lucy.

I like how Lucy fix the problems of the watch by sending to the watchsmith instead of getting a new one (probably with even bigger problems) from the factory, she knows what is good and what is not and she would not claim something to be acceptable when it clearly isn't. The bad side is, it takes a lot longer to get a watch from Lucy, communication is sometimes a problem as she might tell you she will get back to you tomorrow, but in most occasions, she would not be able to do so. However, she would definitely explain things clearly and make sure everything is good and settled.

To sum it up, great service by Lucy, great watch again, my next rep would certainly be from Lucy as well. If you are not in a rush to get a rep, Lucy is your pick because she always delivers a rep of great quality.