• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Another good PO story

gray bishop

Horology Curious
8/2/07
Thank you Andrew, this is my 1st real rep, bought a Pan off of Canal St. over a decade ago

this was well worth the $$$, the minute it arrived and I signed for it I started the car and drove up the block to a local jeweler. I got buzzed in and asked him simply "can you size her up for me?" and he took the watch put it on my wrist and said "sure, you need 2 links gone for a good fit"
5 minutes and a story (you always get a story) later he fits it on my wrist and says "this is good stuff, Omega, very nice watches................"
that was enough for me

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
I had a similar story (well, not quite) when I tried on a gen PO. I took off my IWC GST and the guy (the shop boss) started instantly talking about WIS stuff, offering me an immediate discount on the PO. I noticed his watch and it looked a little odd. It was a SS Daytona and it didn't look like the gens or the reps I'd seen before. He told me it was a little different as it was a 22 grand ($29000) White Gold model. Damn.

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
Pugwash said:
I had a similar story (well, not quite) when I tried on a gen PO. I took off my IWC GST and the guy (the shop boss) started instantly talking about WIS stuff, offering me an immediate discount on the PO. I noticed his watch and it looked a little odd. It was a SS Daytona and it didn't look like the gens or the reps I'd seen before. He told me it was a little different as it was a 22 grand ($29000) White Gold model. Damn.

7 grand discount. THAT'S PRETTY GOOD! :)

buy buy buy!

full whitet gold pannie goes for 20K

luke

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/1/07
Hey gray bishop,

Just read your post about the PO from Andrew.

I was wondering how much time it took for Andrew to ship your PO, once you put in the order? I've ordered one from him along with a Panerai 005 last Monday (4 days ago), and I am still waiting for a tracking number. We've emailed back and forth of course and he's always been prompt in responding - but still no tracking.

I know he's a reliable dealer so I'm not too worried - just anxious to get the watch to be honest! I was just wondering whether this is normal for him.

Thanks,

L

Krieg

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/12/06
Definetely an excellent watch. I enjoy it very much (got minr from Andrew)