• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Another CTIME review - clean factory GMT Master II

koomami

Still New
12/7/24
New Zealand
I also heard Ctime is the best place to get a Clean factory GMT Pepsi. The reviews for ctime have all been really positive, so I decided to bite the bullet. I'll paste the timeline of events here as I go:

14th July 23:00 - communication has been friendly and very really responsive, ctime mentioned "QC in 2 days, around 3 weeks for shipping", the quote was in USD but ctime wanted to be paid in CNY so I asked if I could have a quote in CNY, he replied with "100usd=725cny" which was the exchange rate at the time.

14th July 23:00 - paid the deposit using wise with the order number as the reference.

koomami

Still New
12/7/24
New Zealand
16th July 24:45 - QC received, asked for addition pictures and videos
16th July 21:06 - additional pictures and videos received, generally happy with the item.
16th July 22:26 - balance payment sent.
17th July 10:03 - confirmation of financial institution that payment was delivered.

CalgaryBoy

I'm Unknown!!
17/7/24
I also heard Ctime is the best place to get a Clean factory GMT Pepsi. The reviews for ctime have all been really positive, so I decided to bite the bullet. I'll paste the timeline of events here as I go:

14th July 23:00 - communication has been friendly and very really responsive, ctime mentioned "QC in 2 days, around 3 weeks for shipping", the quote was in USD but ctime wanted to be paid in CNY so I asked if I could have a quote in CNY, he replied with "100usd=725cny" which was the exchange rate at the time.

14th July 23:00 - paid the deposit using wise with the order number as the reference.
what is the offical web site for Ctime?

dont watch me

To win a battle, fight as if you're already dead.
25/5/21
UK
I was interested in a CF GMT pepsi too but I Ctime only has V2 advertised. Do they have V3 available? I've WhatsApp both numbers and no reply.