• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Announcement of a new Cartier Santos 100 strap

Tan_Go

I'm Pretty Popular
Vendor (Strap Maker)
Certified
17/10/20
Gentlemen, I would like to inform you that work is underway on a strap for the Cartier Santos 100.

I have taken apart the strap that was on this watch and studied its shape and composition.

Next, I designed a link that attaches correctly to the case of the watch.

I will soon make an experimental strap and, if it meets the requirements, I will proceed to produce it to order

Thanks for watching :)

Tan_Go

I'm Pretty Popular
Vendor (Strap Maker)
Certified
17/10/20
I will share the current results.
I got a good result and the strap fits easily and correctly into the case of my watch.
I am using crocodile leather made in Italy. The base of the leather is black, with caramel and burnt sugar colors applied to it :)

Tomorrow I'll do the sanding, glue the alcantara lining and paint the edges. Hopefully I can finish this strap tomorrow.

So far it's turned out without scrap or rework. This is the first experimental strap for the Cartier Santos 100 and perhaps it will find a new home :D

Reactions: mytv7884

Tan_Go

I'm Pretty Popular
Vendor (Strap Maker)
Certified
17/10/20
So gentlemen, you can now order straps for the Cartier Santos 100.
Just send me your desired length, as well as the material and color you would like the strap to be made of
:)

Reactions: sunrayminor