• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

And now the winners of the Strap/Watch contest.......

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
takashi said:
It's a matter of preference. Yes Pug! I support you. Just buy the watch that you really like. It's not a necessity to follow the crowds.
I'll wait for the fuss to die down and pick up a 1950 or Black Seal when it doesn't mean the same.

Jake48

Renowned Member
17/3/06
Elazarus said:
I have to say that this was a lot of fun...you guys went all out and showed some great combo's.....

Jake48 With that beautiful shot of the Vollmer gets a Toscana Capriccio Brown Distressed strap.....
him style it up........thank you

E

WOW! THANK YOU ELLIOT!!! I really appreciate the kind words as much as the nice strap you have awarded to me.

I had alot of fun and I can't wait to get the new strap so I can take some more pictures to show off the strap. I already have some new ideas.

Also, thank you Pugwash. It was very kind of you to assist me. The pictures I took were my first attempt to post pictures of a watch and your advise helped me figure it out. Oh, and also Pug you might want to note that the picture I won with was NOT of a Panerai - (I'd still get a Panerai though, if you don't have one)... :lol:

Kevin

overboosted

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
Elazarus said:
I think some more great photos deserves a little something.......Overboosted showed his skills and gets the Toscana Siena strap of his choice.
E

I am truley flattered. :shock:

Elliot you are really stepping up to the plate lately and I know it will bring good business to you. In the past I always got straps elswhere, then bought a OF from your site. 4 straps from you later there is no turning back. Top notch products from ,what I now know, a top notch guy!

Thank You!

Tony

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
Jake48 said:
Also, thank you Pugwash. It was very kind of you to assist me. The pictures I took were my first attempt to post pictures of a watch and your advise helped me figure it out. Oh, and also Pug you might want to note that the picture I won with was NOT of a Panerai - (I'd still get a Panerai though, if you don't have one)... :lol:
Glad to have helped, that was my basic goal. I do realise, by the way, that pics of a Panerai weren't necessary, I was just having a laugh. I'm not as funny as I think I am, that's all. :D