• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AMVOX3 - Shut up and take my money!

Mneumann

Horology Curious
21/6/13
Hey guys,

I've been searching for the past couple of hours and found some comments but nothing answering the one question I have...

Will I find a rep of the Jaeger-Lecoultre AMVOX3 Tourbillon?

Noting that this watch has a 64K price tag I don't think owning a gen is something I can achieve anytime soon, but I get half chub every time I look at it lol.

Has anyone heard of/bought/requested a rep of this watch in the past?

What's my chances of finding a decent rep?

I have sent some emails off to some TDs and will post results as they come to hand but I thought I would open up the question here while I wait.

View attachment 24456View attachment 24457View attachment 24458

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
Well there have been the Hublot Tourby ones, that look quite similar to this watch. One should never let go of hope. But chances are ... very, very, very small IMHO.

Why not stick to another beautiful rep? There are so many in the TD's warehouses, waiting to be released from oppressive Chinese slavery.

Mneumann

Horology Curious
21/6/13
Why not stick to another beautiful rep? There are so many in the TD's warehouses, waiting to be released from oppressive Chinese slavery.

Haha indeed!
I was hopefull for this one but the hublot looks promising!
Whatever I get will be one of many!
There's just to many good looking reps to settle on one... Or five for that matter...