• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Amazing Transaction! AP 67540

USA IN STOCK

Hello, I'm Melissa
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
USA
Please bear with me as this is my first watch review.

I am a woman who enjoys some of the finer things in life, one of which is watches. While my watch budget has ranged from $1000 - $6000 for my genuine watches, my taste has certainly exceeded that which is what led me to RWI several years ago.

I was ready to make another watch purchase and I was debating the purchase of a genuine Breitling Navitimer with mint green dial, or a two-tone Cartier Ballon Bleu however, I decided to reach out to @TWM Concierge 1 to see if they had any good AP options for women as I’ve always loved the look but can’t pull off the larger men’s versions that are most common here.

He reached out to me after my inquiry to say that they have an option that would work well for me.
After some communication I settled on the AP 67540. I requested that it be fitted with genuine diamonds in the bezel because it would be the first thing that caught people’s attention and I did not want to risk having a nice watch with obviously fake stones set.

The modifications completed were #1 Real Diamonds set in the bezel, #2 Rainfall brushing like the genuine, #3 Enhanced definition and polishing of the case bevels.

During our communication, they were prompt to present options to me and answer any questions that I had. I must say that it was one of the most pleasant experiences I’ve had when communicating with rep dealers. They were very courteous, polite, and reassuring when I pressured to make sure of things (multiple times).

I was excited to see photos of the watch before it was shipped to me, but I must confess, the watch is far more stunning in person. I am very happy with my decision to buy a high-end rep over the genuine watches that I was looking at. I finally have a watch that matches my taste and not just my budget.

I decided that I had to go big or go home, so I went BIG, and I don’t regret it.

If you are considering a high end, modified watch, do not hesitate to contact TWM, they delivered in a big way for me.

Last edited: