• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Amazed by the Ploprof

unregistered

13/1/08
Ordered this for a friend of mine and just arrived from Hont. I had already tried the gen on at the ADs and quite liked it, though found the button a little gimmicky and not suited as a daily wearer. That said, the quality and overall "gen-ness" feel to this rep is amazing.

It wears very well too.

Just adding some pics of the numerous available of this lovely piece

IMG_4691.jpg

IMG_4693.jpg

IMG_4694.jpg

IMG_4695.jpg

IMG_4696.jpg

IMG_4697.jpg

IMG_4698.jpg

IMG_4699.jpg

IMG_4700.jpg

IMG_4701.jpg

IMG_4708.jpg

With that said, it makes me want a Helson Sharkmaster all the more

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Awesome watch. I've sent mine to Goin to have the bezel insert lumed, the way it's supposed to be. :) He's actually doing the whole watch, looking forward to seeing how it turns out. If you're handy, you can relume the insert yourself:

-remove
-lume
-paint the back
-replace

For those looking for more information on these as well as the deployant fix, click here >>>

Welcome to the club

OI812

17/3/06
That is an amazing review Thinkbachs, simply amazing. I've read it numerous times and it's still interesting. :)

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
(Out of the dog house) Aaaaargh, I need one. Great pics!

It's a shame we can't really dive with them. I mean you can go diving with them but after the dive they are probably ruined.

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
Every time I look at one of those it brings me closer and closer to buying it. Definitely a watch that every rep collector must have regardless of whether they like it or not