• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

All pre-ordered LMPO V4 came out,can send out from next week!

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Oh,friends,firstly,I am really sorry for the delay on this order,I know it took long time indeed,I am assure next order won't so long,
LMPO is a special case,it's out of stock for long time before indeed,
after got those 23 of them back,I took QC pics of them,

I remember I took 17 set of QC pics,and send them to my customers who paid from 1th~17th,
and for the rest 6 ones,have problems,which dial have scratch,or movement have problems after test,so I send back to the factory directly,no take QC pics,
recently,send a watch back to repair,really very slow indeed,

for all 17 ones,I send all of them to my watchsmith to let him clean the dial for me,for most of them have dust on the dial or under glass still,
for it's a little more this time,so my watchsmith spent a few days,then gave back to me,
until 2 days ago,I got all of them back,

in these ones,some customers have questions about the watch still,I will show them more new pics,and solve problem for them asap,
for the ones which my customers feel ok,if no problem now,I will send all of them out tomorrow,

so just inform here,really sorry for the delay,
I back to my hometown from last Friday,for some private affairs of me,and arrived my house of GuangZhou on Tuesday's night,
don't know bring so many worry to you,I should inform all of you earlier,really sorry for it,my fault,
from now,I will back to all of you in time like before,private affairs of my family all solved this time,
thanks for all your always understand and support.

Best Regards
Lucy

Hanmin Lee

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/11/16
I remember I took 17 set of QC pics,and send them to my customers who paid from 1th~17th,
and for the rest 6 ones,have problems,which dial have scratch,or movement have problems after test,so I send back to the factory directly,no take QC pics,
Ah... the one of that 6 is mine ! I paid on 13th, but have not received QC pics. I pray my one would fine.

Alex__adc

Known Member
29/8/15
Oh,friends,firstly,I am really sorry for the delay on this order,I know it took long time indeed,I am assure next order won't so long,

for all 17 ones,I send all of them to my watchsmith to let him clean the dial for me,for most of them have dust on the dial or under glass still,
for it's a little more this time,so my watchsmith spent a few days,then gave back to me,

in these ones,some customers have questions about the watch still,I will show them more new pics,and solve problem for them asap,
for the ones which my customers feel ok,if no problem now,I will send all of them out tomorrow,

I back to my hometown from last Friday,for some private affairs of me,and arrived my house of GuangZhou on Tuesday's night,
don't know bring so many worry to you,I should inform all of you earlier,really sorry for it,my fault,
from now,I will back to all of you in time like before,private affairs of my family all solved this time,

Best Regards
Lucy

Family comes first. Good luck

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS

Best Regards
Lucy
Family first, reps second haha!
As long as it arrives before Christmas!