• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

After several purchases from Greg......

ThreadLocker

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/12/07
It is very hard to evaluate a dealer on one watch, or one transaction. But sometimes, that is all we have. Well, I now have several transactions, some with multiple watches, with Greg (Daytona4me). Therefore, I thought I would share with you all.

Greg by far has the lowest prices, but price is not everything. So I ask several questions:

Is what you get quality?
Do you get exactly what is advertised?
How is the QC?
If there is a problem, will it be corrected?
If so, will it be corrected quickly?
If you have a question, will you get a quick answer? (before and after payment has been made)

I have purchased reps from Andrew, Josh, DSN, River, Angus, Watcheden, Trevor, Sao Stock, TWP, Vac, and Greg.

I have never had any mojor problems with any of them, but Greg is the best. He offers customer service and products that are equal to, or better than all others, and at a discounted price.

It is my opinion that if you go elsewhere, you are not using the best available. I can only hope that he continues to do this for us. He is providing a fantastic service.

Thank you very much, Greg. God bless.

Tranman

23/1/09
Well written dealer review. I will likely order thru Greg for my next rep.

horologie_unitas

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/12/06
i guess i have bought about....4-5 watches from Greg.

not one dud, no complaints whatsoever. honest and reliable guy...that i know personally.

Greg always went out of his way to make things better then good.

hard times right now.....otherwise i would order another one from him right now.

kitersoze

26/11/08
greg is ever so d r e a m y... [smilie=love7.gif] [smilie=love4.gif] [smilie=tongue3.gif] [smilie=tongue5.gif] [smilie=toothy12.gif] [smilie=wav.gif]

but seriously, he is simply great to work with, buy from, or just call a friend. a man of character and integrity...

dellhd101

7/3/09
kitersoze said:
greg is ever so d r e a m y... [smilie=love7.gif] [smilie=love4.gif] [smilie=tongue3.gif] [smilie=tongue5.gif] [smilie=toothy12.gif] [smilie=wav.gif]

but seriously, he is simply great to work with, buy from, or just call a friend. a man of character and integrity...

I haven't had the opportunity to do business with greg yet, but certainly will in the future. I would like to commend him for all the assistance he gave me in getting started on RWI. Quick responses and never a complaint about any of my noobie questions. He made it a lot easier to get started in this interesting, fun and fascinating hobby and I really do appreciate it!
[smilie=alien.gif]

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia
I heard great thing bout greg, but I am living all the way in Singapore, If not I will order from him:(