• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Advice on 22mm UPO Bracelet

dsmdave

Renowned Member
15/1/11
Hey RWI'ers I have a question that I would like to ask.

I was wanting to ask how to keep the UPO bracelet from coming apart? The reason that I ask is because my 42mm PO has already came apart and the watch head hit the concrete.

Now that G is finished with the overhaul of my ultra franken UPO I would like to know what tips you guys have for keeping the bracelet together.

The bracelet came apart where it was actually pressed together not where the pins hold it together. I am assuming that it is held together with glue of some sort.

Is there anyway that you can prevent this from happening? Any tips would be appreciated other that the obvious of buying a genuine bracelet.

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
pics?

Is this the pressed fitting a the clasp? If so, you're screwed, IMHO.

I had two bracelets repaired, then sold the complete reps.

dsmdave

Renowned Member
15/1/11
No it is not the clasp, but one of the actual links. Some of the links are not held together with pins. It was one of these links that came apart. The actual link I believe is pressed together and that is where it came apart.

I will try and upload some pictures tomorrow so you can see what I am talking about.