• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Admin of the year 2011

Franke

Tech Team
Advisor
28/5/10
I feel that there is a forgotten man here......Franke.

Thanx BADWIN. You are right about me not beeing very public, but thats just the way we operate. I have no part in the day-to-day modding, and the other admins and mods acts as a filter between me and the users, which is the way we want it. I can, as an example, not be reached by PM or mail, unless from admin/mods.

We have a constant dialog in the admin section, and (almost) every update or change has an internal dialog. I sometimes pop ideas, but normaly the entire team is involved when changes occur. An example of that is Tapatalk, suggested by a mod, discussed, and implemented. Thats whats makes this place great, we have a very good teamwork, with a perfect teamleader.

So, maybe cloaked, but definately not forgotten. Just take a look at my trophy, and you will see what i mean.

I agree with you BADWIN, Col is the man that makes this place great. My vote also went down under.

Cee

Renowned Member
1/6/11
Casted my vote. It was nice that when I first joined here as a newbie I had help and support about the repworld from a few admins on here, and I appreciate that.

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
....can only vote for one, so sending out this "thank-you" to all on the list... Happy Holidays!

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
This is one job I do not envy. Recognition is earned.

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
This year it seems Col is the most beloved Admin :)
Congratulations !

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Congrats Col for a fully deserved award.

And thanks for your hard and good work in this forum.

ALE

Congratulations Col for this fully deserved award!!

And many thanks for your hard and good work in this forum.

ALE

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
Congrats Col, you where all so present this year!!! Deserved.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Thanks guys, the fact is that each and every admin deserves this award, all work tirelessly to bring you your favourite forum day after day.

Hell, most are even here today, Christmas or not!

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
Well done Col, you have been present 365 days in 2011 and did a great job.