• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Acquisto Rolex Oyster Perpetual 36 mm

xxferdyxx

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/7/17
Buongiorno a tutti, sono anni che vi seguo ed ho deciso di acquistare la mia prima replica…mi sapreste segnalare il miglior venditore e la migliore replica per il Rolex Oyster Perpetual da 36mm 126000 con movimento 3230?
Ho visto che ci sono sono diverse fabbriche: GMF, EWF, BPF, KRF, JDF, BP, qualcuno ha avuto esperienza per potermi consigliere?
Grazie

Feefo

Holding the eject button
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Ciao e benvenuto. Please be advised this is an English speaking forum, but there's an Italian subforum here:
If you don't feel comfortable with English you can use that, plenty of knowledgeable members ready to help.
To your query, the best advice is to do a little research first, I use Google for that adding "...site:forum.replica-watch.info" to my query and obtaining loads of threads on the topic. As you already mentioned, there's a lot of factories offering the OP 36mm, you have to find out which flaws you can live with and make a choice.
I myself went for the BP with black dial and eta clone movement. Not top tier, but good value for money in my opinion and if the movement craps on me I can swap it 1:1 with an ETA or Sellita and have a watch that will last ages.
However, dial color is something to watch out for, blue dial for instance wasn't done well by BP and GMF some time ago, it did have a purplish hie to it that wasn't Gen like at all. But they may have corrected the flaw since.
I'm very happy with my BP, runs ok and looks just fine.
Happy to help you further if you have more specific questions and if I can, but many a member here has years of experience and will be able to give you good advice.
Buona fortuna!