• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

accuracy on the aqua terra with logo engraved on rotor???

drfcfighter

I'm Pretty Popular
19/11/06
I know there's a reason why we don't order from Paul, but I found this on his website. I wonder if this can be sourced by other dealers; I'm sure these are discontinued (correct me if I'm wrong). Anyone have these AT ETA2824-2 with logo "engraved" on the rotor? If so, how accurate are the measurements? Are these just thicker than the gens, making them less accurate than the 2892 clones?

http://www.pam111.com/product_info.php? ... ts_id=1317

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Drfc,

I can tell you that the closed factory SMP is .500-1MM thicker than the Gen. The difference is not noticeable at all. In regards to the 2893 clone, I have no personal experience with it so I cannot comment from personal experience. BK swore them off some time ago for quality reasons. My advice is to not sweat the fine details on this model because it's really thin @ 10MM. Even if the gen were 9 I don't think anyone would know the difference. I went to the AD many times with my closed model SMP rep and they never knew, I think that is the beauty with these obscure Omega reps.

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
drfcfighter said:
I know there's a reason why we don't order from Paul, but I found this on his website. 7

you receive good answer already..

think about why no recommend paul.. what you see on website no always what you get..

and some of time you pay but get 'out of stock' but he dun refund, he tells you 'soon'

maybe soon is soon, maybe not, but is ok because paul happy, got yer bux..

an, way to find if other dealer can get? send them asking picture of watchy..

:D

Life is Good!

Klink