• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Abyss Chrono A7750 dead

Gsmunger

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/5/15
Hello…I have an abyss chrono that died a while back. It has the A7750 movement. Can anyone reccomend a good watchsmith to repair or replace with a new movement? Preferably in the greater Seattle area but will ship to get it done if need be.

Thanks

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Sorry but posting this here in the hangout won't help, why not use the Breitling section? Or even better, why not looking for watchsmiths in your area in the tech section? You'll find all instructions to find one that suits your necessity. You've been around for 7 years, should be able to find your way to it, I reckon.

Gsmunger

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/5/15
Lol….actually still thought I was in the tech section when I posted it 😎

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
All good, happens. Good luck!

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
If you love the watch, as much as I love my Navitimer, you can source a Gen ETA 7750 (25 jewel variant for me) and have it swapped. it was a easy straight swap.

Must note that the watchmaker should be very careful removing the seconds hand cuz while I was removing mine, the seconds hand snapped the pinion it was sitting on the old movement and got stuck to the seconds hand, had to source a new seconds hand for the new movement.