• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A (Twin) Omega SMP Chrono Project - Dedicated to Watcher13

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
First and foremost I would love to express my gratitude to Watcher13 for sparing his genuine Omega parts. They consist of: genuine pusher in titanium, genuine Omega SMP He release valve (also in Ti), genuine bezel construction in Ti including insert, small clasp for diver's extension and well as crystal and caseback gasket. All these for free!!! If not for him, this project wouldn't be of what it is today.

As you have known, I screwed up my SMP Chrono... I bent the bezel (yes the bezel) and scratched up the case pretty badly, however, I can see that there is still hope for this watch provided I can source the bezel ring.

Watcher13 came to the rescue! He has the parts and he is willing to give his parts. I just tried the gen bezel fittings. They are perfect! It fits the rep case perfectly.

So... stay tune, expect a twin of this one:
P4240821.jpg

watcher13

Known Member
7/6/08
My pleasure to help Taka. sconehead is sending me some free stuff also! It's good to help each other out....why we all love RWI. Cheers.