• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello from Westerville, Ohio

jedville

Horology Curious
28/9/09
Wow, I really like the things I read here! I've learned quite a bit about all of the watches. I'm super glad I waited to buy my first rep until 2 weeks ago. I have an order in with Trevor and Watch Eden.

A little about me, I'm a WWII historian, love motorcycles (have a Buell currently), and have a nice military arms collection (Japanese, American, and German). I guess when you enjoy mechanical items, watches fall right in.

I'll let you know when my 2 new items come in!:p

Fiddo

-----
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
Hello jedville!

Welcome to RWI!

Motorcycles, military arms and watches....well, at least you know where all of your money is going. :)

Hambone

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/11/06
Cmon lissen to a story bout a man named jed
a poor watch collector barely kept his family fed,
then one day from China came a bunch of Panerai 69 A,
and the town of Westerville paid homage to our man Jed.
Replica watches.....Oh yeah....

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
Welcome, Jed!
You'll find a lot of bike lovers here (my last sport bikes were Ducatis, and I'm now on to cruisers with a Vulcan 1600), and even more gun afficianados.
And I personally collect WWII era watches. Not many yet, but always looking.
Enjoy your stay here! Be sure to read a lot and ask questions when needed.

jvd45

6/9/09
Thats funny Hambone

A warm welcome from a cold and miserable Blighty (Britian) Jed. Lovely bike- I share your appreciation for things vintage. This is indeed the place to indulge in your passion for all things mechanical - mainly if they are watches..

ahw676

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/11/08
A little about me, I'm a WWII historian, love motorcycles (have a Buell currently), and have a nice military arms collection (Japanese, American, and German). I guess when you enjoy mechanical items, watches fall right in.

Welcome--I think you'll fit right in here. :)

Post pics of your watches when you get them!

jedville

Horology Curious
28/9/09
Thanks for the welcome!

Happy weekend gentlemen! Thanks for the welcome. I will post pics when these watches arrive. Man, waiting sucks!

avenger007

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
21/2/09
Hey, Jed! Nice to meet you. I hope to see watch AND bike pics pretty soon!