• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A problem for all UPO-owners that needs to get fixed

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08
Hi all,

I see and hear more and more about owners of a UPO who lost their pearl etc...

So, when we need a new pearl, all we hear is "we can't get you one because it sits on the bezel"...

I think we need to get this fixed... Is there anyone who knows a source for pearls? Anyone who got one from a dealer?

At the moment, Precious Time is looking for a pearl for me.

Anyone else?

daytona4me

Chinese Shrimp Rider
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
That''s odd... (d4m knocks on wood) I have sold just under 100 of these and have not heard of 1 problem with this. I also have my own from 2 years ago and have not had a problem. I would think that with all the aftermarket bezels out there.. you could pick up a pearl.

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08
daytona4me said:
That''s odd... (d4m knocks on wood) I have sold just under 100 of these and have not heard of 1 problem with this. I also have my own from 2 years ago and have not had a problem. I would think that with all the aftermarket bezels out there.. you could pick up a pearl.

Yes indeed, I can source an aftermarket bezel, but they're not from the same quality... And the pearls do not fit our UPO bezel insert.

Do you still have some pearls for sale?

Kind regards,
Edgematic

daytona4me

Chinese Shrimp Rider
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
sorry, I have none.. :(

daytona4me

Chinese Shrimp Rider
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
no, my supplier hates parts... does not want to touch them.. :?

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08
I contacted all dealers and the "alpha-watch company" to ask if they are able to get me a new pearl.

It's a hard task looking for a damn pearl!