• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A new PO Chrono is coming..??

Yannou

10/2/07
EU
Just saw that one on Josh's site...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

0104-pi-9797.html

angkikee

Known Member
14/12/10
What is new about this one? The pushers are still too far apart and the Gen is spaced more closely. Gen crown to pusher spacing is less than the diameter of the crown. rep one looks like just over one crown's diameter to the pushers on either side.

http://www.omegawatches.com/gents/seamaster/planet-ocean-chrono/22105000

This one also still has happy feet where the Gen does not. Other than that it looks good. What is different from the old UPO Chrono?

Yannou

10/2/07
EU
What is new about this one? The pushers are still too far apart and the Gen is spaced more closely. Gen crown to pusher spacing is less than the diameter of the crown. rep one looks like just over one crown's diameter to the pushers on either side.

http://www.omegawatches.com/gents/seamaster/planet-ocean-chrono/22105000

This one also still has happy feet where the Gen does not. Other than that it looks good. What is different from the old UPO Chrono?

I don't know what is new with that chrono ...that's why I posted the pics here..maybe a "new" older model...:lol:

angkikee

Known Member
14/12/10
I think as soon as they fix the happy feet and bring the pushers together this model will join the ranks of the super reps. right now the pushers are a dead giveaway IMO. that's not easily fixable like the non-chrono with inaccurate dial. a gen dial can be swapped in to fix it. on the chrono it's built in. :(

Daniel

Known Member
17/10/10
There is a new chrono (not the one pictured here) it has the happy feet issue removed. Same version as before, moded closer subdials, 22mm lugs and double AR (not easy to get in this day and age).

I was never bothered by the happy feet thing... I have no idea how people notice these things.

As for the pushers, that's a hard fix even for them. They will need a new movement + new case $$.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Looks like it's one of those issues you would only notice if you put them side by side. But once you did that, it would be VERY noticeable. That would surely keep me from buying it. If they make it more accurate, I would consider purchasing this watch,