• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

a MUST SEE Panerai watch on ebay MUST SEE

ganjamun

5/3/07
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... this shit made my day!!!!!!!!!!!
24.gif

phantomoftherouter said:
Other than the various grit and grime littering the inside of the case...

did anyone notice the pube screwed onto the rotor?

c2079.JPG

crunch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/10/07
phantomoftherouter said:
Other than the various grit and grime littering the inside of the case...

did anyone notice the pube screwed onto the rotor?

Oh ShXt!!!! Buahahahahahaha~~~!!!!!!

alw

5/12/07
Oh fuck?!

"Please thoroughly look through the photos; you buy what see on the photos"

You gotta love these creeps!

dave123

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/3/07
LOL!...good eye!.... :lol:

And hello,Vhild....welcome to RWI.... 8) (little side note there)...

alw

5/12/07
Thank you, sir. Just trying to bump up my posts, maybe will donate something too. Just don´t know how much/little is appropriate. :shock:

Gooch

11/11/07
But LOL who's at fault here the cheeky person who put it on E-Bay and play with a very careful explanation, or someone willing to part with 2K with doing any homework, You've got to hand it to the cheeky kit.

Gooch :mrgreen:

horologie_unitas

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/12/06
its the oldest russian mobster trick of money laundring. one crook offers a pice of pure SHIT - worth 5 $. somebody that made his money illegaly in murder, drugs,prostitution, extortion etc ( and is affiliated with the SHIT seller) buys this crap for unbelivable price ( over 2000 Euros)- the dirty money ( which nobody can justify where it came from) is suddenly in a clean, tracable deal. the amount will be booked into a bankaccount....and now its clean and on papers.
if police asks: where does the money come from? the answer will be: i sold a valuable watch. - but the watch was FAKE...and worth nothing !
oh, i didnt know. i was promised its real when i bought it, i am no expert, i was scamed myself.

Reason why this russian mobster shows how crappy the watch is so detailed....that nobody else is so dumb to bid on it...until its bid up high....and only the person thats supposed to buy it ( with the dirty money ) gets it !

COMPRENTE ?

keep your fingers off these people !

pete2528ca

Renowned Member
14/1/07
nice H-U, you are 100% right.

I work for the gov't and we see that kind of "laundering" all the time. Gov'ts in countries that CARE will eventually catch that kind of criminal activity.

Just criminal I tell you. However the lume is better than on some decent reps I have seen =)