• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

a Little help from 45mm CrPO owners please..

Bart Bever

8/2/13
Belgium
Hello everyone,

I'm almost done reading the Omega wikipedia's here and I'm about to order a Planet ocean but I need you guys to give me a little push..

I'm not able to see this one at an AD where I live:
http://www.trwatch.com/product_info.php?cPath=23&products_id=1006
This is what I understand one of the best reps offerd today that don't need franken for occasional use..

I have 44mm Hublot's and 44mm Breits Avengers wich I like a lot but thats about the biggest size that fits my wrist comfortable. But the Omega looks softer and much less agressive then the Breitlings although it is 45,5mm.

You guy's think it will be to big for a normal wrist?
I also looked in the photosection and wristshots and found some beautifull pics but nothing that I can compare with..

Thanks in advance!
Bart

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Why don't you tell us what your wrist size is?

Steven

Renowned Member
17/10/12
Not sure I would want to deal with the fading bezel issue even if the gen does it too. It also seems hit or miss on the Omega letters being straight.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Changed title to CrPO

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

tclaw

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/7/12
Whatever size you pick, the PO is always a good choice.

D

d4m.test

7" wrists, and I liked the look of the 42 better. I had both at the same time and was able to compare. It's also about the style of the watch, and I preferred how the 42 looked on my wrist with the 20mm bracelet. The 45 looked like a ball on a string with the 22mm tapering to 18

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Bart Bever

8/2/13
Belgium
Thanks for the respons guys.

Sorry, my wrist size is just over 18cm. That would be 7.1 inch.

So does anyone have a picture with a good 7" wrist?

Thanks again!

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
It won't matter what it even looks like on your identical hand twin. Go try on the gen or order both sizes and sell one. Trust me, it's the only way. Pictures don't tell the whole story.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

pjsayer

I'm Pretty Popular
18/5/11
I've had the UPO (@45.5), v5 PO 42 and am currently enjoying the BP 42 CrPO (my wrist is 7.5"). For what it's worth the latter wears bigger than the v5 PO 42 - certainly big enough for me, especially on stainless steel.

It also wears slightly bigger than my BP ND Sub and about the same size as my gen Speedy Pro (although much chunkier of course). The 45.5 CrPO would simply look too big IMO.

PS check out my previous threads for wristies if its of any use ;-)

Bart Bever

8/2/13
Belgium
Thanks for the info guy's!

Based on what I read, a lot of wristshots and my current watch sizes I have the 45mm on the way. I hope I made the right choice.

Thanks to all!