• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A few words about Lucy...

Spillo

Getting To Know The Place
9/10/16
Hello everyone. When, a few months ago, I started this hobby, I read RWI for hours, trying to understand how this strange world of replicas works, and who I could trust.
Now, after 8 clocks, I hope to be useful to someone with my own initial doubts.
7 of these watches I bought from Lucy.
The first, a beautiful PAM 363, I bought from another TD. Everything ok, no problem.
But Lucy is different. First of all she is an exceptional person. She works alone and sometimes she needs more time.
Her communication is just what I wanted. She always answers , except in the weekend, and you can ask her any questions.
It is no coincidence that no one complains about her. Her QC is essential. It is not easy to ship back to China a watch that does not work.
Pics or it didn't happen,right?
Here are the photos of my watches by Lucy.
http://s682.photobucket.com/user/Spilloelola/Lucy-Truetime/story
All beautiful, all working well.
Besides, I like to think I found a friend, maybe a little far ...
But no one is perfect, and she also has a flaw ...
... he has recently married !!!!
Thank you friend,thanks for all.

blehbleh215

2/2/17
Nice collection, glad to hear good things about Lucy. I just ordered from Lucy for the first time last week. I found Lucy takes longer to process the order compared to other TDs. I believe the wait is worth for a high quality services from Lucy.

vicente28

Known Member
23/10/16
Process is longer for her high QC.
I had to deal with various flaws with a ZF and it driving me crazy....hope to find a solution XD