• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A few Chopards Mille Miglia Racing watches

Volvo850

Supporter
Certified
6/5/14
After i ordered last year a Chopard GT Millge Miglia with A2824, i was looking for a few Chopard Chronos, automatic or quartz.
But every TD told me, not in stock for years. A few years ago Reg, Sead and WBK had quartz in stock, but long ago, 7750 Automatic Mille Miglia sold out...
Sometimes one appears in the market here, but not fast enough or not exact the one i wanted or in Conus.
But i encountered a few at DHgate... I know, no Trusted Dealer and perhaps garbage.
I found a Dhgate dealer, based in Honk Kong, who can source a few Chopard Quartz Mille Miglia watches. So i tried it out.

First a few pictures:

They are all no Superreps, even not first class, but they are great quartz dailybeaters. They have a few flaws, but i can live with these flaws.
Building quality is excellent, very nice looking, jap OS20 Quartz movement should be reliable. Just changed the strap, now they all have Rios1931 shark straps.
Just paid around 80 Euros each one. Because of the price they are great dailybeaters, but not more.

Reactions: Teris and gilrob

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
Love my MM grey A7750 bought in 2008, strong watch, even the rubber strap still smells like vanilla....

Pierre Le Trek

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
13/3/19
UK
Nice Mille Miglia on one of the TD site's on here but unlike the the models shown here, the 'swiss made' at the 6 o'clock are a give away, as they are in smaller font than the gen! Thats some nice watches you have there, especially the Blue/silver.

Russell66

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/3/19
This is a great collection, the only thing that makes them daily beaters is because of the price we pay.

Once there in your wrist no one knows its not automatic and the only people that care about the small details are the people on here, even Gen watch buyers don't pay that much attention.

Whats the name of the dealer you used, i know links are not good here (i think) just give me the name i'll find them.

Are the windows Sapphire or not, that is normally my only problem, I like both that and Hardlex but prefer the Sapphire and when it is Quatz sometimes its hard to find the Sapphire.

The strap they come with is pretty nice as well it is unique to Chopard, Was the quality not good or you just prefer the Leather?

I was going to get the watch on the left, does the Fuel gauge work or is it decoration?

Thanks Russell