• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A breeze purchasing from Lucy

ShaneOz

Getting To Know The Place
15/9/17
Hello everyone,
I wanted to share my first rep purchase experience.
After a few weeks of reading on the forum it didnt take long to notice all of the positive reviews of Lucy's service and her quality QC procedure.
I wanted to make my first purchase from her.
I'm guessing that 75%of newbies first purchases are a noob black sub and i was another one to add to that percentage.
I emailed Lucy asking if it was available and she replied letting me know that she can easily pick it up as it is very popular.
I sent through the money to her via WU and she replied quickly that she had received it and would begin looking for the watch.
I received my QC pictures about a week or so later.
I had a question regarding one of the pictures in the QC and Lucy said that it was probably caused by the angle of the photo.
She offered to send me another picture from a different angle and the watch looked great.
I accepted the watch but Lucy didnt send it out to me straight away as she noticed some dust on the dial so she sent it back to the factory to be cleaned.
I was impressed with that since i had already accepted the watch and she could of shipped it out as is but she wanted it to be spot on first.
Throughout the purchase i did have a few questions and Lucy was very helpful with her advice. The majority of my emails were answered within a day or two.
There was only one time that she didnt reply, but i had seen on the forum that she mentioned she had been unwell and when she finally begun going through her emails she had about 300 of them.
She mentioned to send her a reminder email if she didnt reply to a previous email.
I sent her a reminder email and she quickly responded.
All in all it was a very easy process for a newbie as myself and i am wrapped with my watch.
If anyone is currently undecided about which TD to purchase from i highly recommend Lucy.
I'll add a picture of my watch but it wont be on my wrist as i havent removed a couple of links yet to fit my small wrist haha
I will add some wristies once i have removed some links.
The picture really doesnt do the watch justice as it was taken with my phone cameraView attachment 100095

Reactions: harmeetjollyy

mordret

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/4/17
Austria
Congrats on your first purchase, wear it in good health!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro