• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

8 Slot Wooded Box - Bespoke Design

Silkyv9l

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
21/11/23
Timeline Overview
1/23: Confirmed inventory
1/23: Discussed design
1/23: Provided a few design iterations
1/25: Completed work and posted sale
1/26: Payment provided
1/26: Packed and tracking info provided
2/6: Delivered

Review
I recently purchased an 8-slot wooden watch box from Andy and I am thoroughly impressed with both the product and the service. Right from the start, Andy's communication was outstanding. He promptly responded to my questions, providing clear and helpful information.

The pricing, both for the watch box and the shipping to the US, was incredibly reasonable. It’s hard to find this balance of quality and affordability. Furthermore, Andy worked with me to create a custom design to make sure the final product was exactly what I wanted.

The craftsmanship of the box is exceptional, resulting in a piece that is not only functional but beautiful.

The packaging deserves a special mention. It was nothing short of "bombproof." The watch box arrived in pristine condition, despite the postal service abusing the item, ignoring the fragile label, and delivering the box with some damage on one side. Again this is a testament to the care and effort put into ensuring safe delivery on Andy’s behalf.

For anyone in the market for a well-made watch box, I can't recommend this enough. The combination of quality, reasonable pricing, and stellar service, make this very hard to beat.

I doubt my poor photography skills will do it justice, but I can post some photos if people are interested. In the meantime you can look at the sales post, which is 100% representative of what was delivered.

Sales post: https://forum.replica-watch.info/th...i-brands-reserved-sale-for-silkyv9l.10966125/

Reactions: Sweetrep