• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

6263 dial problem

alligoat

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
17/3/06
What's wrong, 1 and 2, the dots look to be off center, but I can't see a problem w/ the marker at 5?
The picture is OK, maybe it's my eyes- but bigger would help

And aren't some of the original dials slightly off on the luminescent dots also?

BlueFin

15/3/06
I have seen a lot gen pics of this model, and I have not seen one that is off center. The most noticiable is the number 2 marker. Come to think of it, I think I can live with this. Gorgeous watch though.

rbj69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/3/06
hello

the fix is remove the crooked marker and reglue it , u have to be very careful or u screw the whole dial up, i dont recommend u doing it , lol

rek001

16/3/06
Hey, bluefin - nice Daytona, who did you get it from?
Thanks!

BlueFin

15/3/06
rek001 said:
Hey, bluefin - nice Daytona, who did you get it from?
Thanks!

I got it from a WT member(TicToc), great guy. I Think he got this from Aspire. It is a beauty, runs on asian 7750 (cross my fingers :p ). I love it.

BlueFin

15/3/06
Re: hello

rbj69 said:
the fix is remove the crooked marker and reglue it , u have to be very careful or u screw the whole dial up, i dont recommend u doing it , lol

Thanks for the advice. I think I can live with this minute flaw.

slickdick

Looking Around
17/3/06
its hard to tell from your pic how far they're off, but the dots on geniune rolex daytona where not 100 koosjer either.

regards,
Job