• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[FOR SALE] 6 x Custom Built ULTIMATE Metal Moonswatches w/ Metal Bracelet, and Omega Rubber Strap

Caboose

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
27/2/15
CONUS
About
See description
Willing to Ship to?
United States
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
Paypal F&F
Movement Details?
Sunon PE50
Piece Origin?
Custom built from Watches_77 Moonswatch and AliEx VK63 Metal Cases
Warranty Provided?
If this stops working it's more on Watches_77 than me, but I will assist in any way I can
Item Condition?
New (Just Built by Me)
Why Are You Selling?
Many members requested Metal Moonswatches
Asking Price?
$155 USD
Trade Value / Cost:
N/A
Currency Accepted?
USD
Shipping Costs?
$10 in the United States
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Up for sale are SIX identical Metal Moonswatches with rubber straps and branded Omega buckle AND metal bracelet and black bezels. These are the most requested configuration and in what I consider the two best options: rubber and metal. You of course also get the Mission to Moon strap as well, so three options! The cases I received this time are slimmer than previously and these wear great!

The two watches on the right also have their chronos permanently disabled! If you want one of those, please let me know!

Firstly, if you have the ability and want to make your own Metal Moonswatch, see this thread:

Otherwise...

Breakdown of cost:

• $26 - Watches_77 Moonswatch
  • $33 - VK63 metal case (slimmer)
  • $4 - PE50 Stem Replacement (as the Moonswatch stem is way too short to work with the VK63 case)
  • $0 - Custom 3d printed movement holder (available for free if you want, see above thread that has the 3d printable file)
  • $0 - Moonswatch Mission to the Moon strap (included with each watch)
  • $52 - My labor
    • Base watch disassembly
    • Printing of 3d printed movement assembly (and redesign for this slimmer case, seriously, this is the newest variation, V4w, which is slimmer to accommodate this thinner case!)
    • Installation of movement assembly into 3d printed holder and then into VK63 case
    • Sizing, trimming, and threadlocking (w/ Loctite) PE50 stem replacement to VK63 crown
    • Installation of metal spacer into caseback
    • Calibrating chrono hand (if needed)
    • Alignment of bezel using crystal press
    • Serialization of watches on inner caseback (and on all but #36, not included in this lot, I did so with sharpie as these casebacks are too thin to serialize without denting!)
    • Buckle installation on rubber strap
  • $7 - Rubber strap
  • $6 - Omega buckle
  • $27 - Metal bracelet
Total: $155.00 + $10 shipping in the United States = $165.00 (w/ rubber band and Omega buckle, unattached, Mission to Moon strap, unattached, and metal bracelet, attached) - SIX (6) AVAILABLE!

Please note: The two watches on the right have non-functional chronos. I have permanently disabled this functionality for those who do not use it, and instead just like the look of a chrono! If you would like one of the non-functional chrono models, please specify!

There is no longer a backlog list, these are first come, first served. It was too much work maintaining. BUT, here's all who showed interest in the past!
  1. @MichaelNunz
  2. @VintageSubEnjoyer (no band)
  3. @paristoto
  4. @Datejust24 (no band)
  5. @waxed
  6. @Pops3434
  7. @ZMCoupe (metal bracelet)
  8. @Silver_Samurai
  9. @unagi
  10. @oldwatchguy
  11. @Alex_6ix
  12. @LHVrc51
  13. @jbz73
  14. @jj69 (metal bracelet)
  15. @thewatchgoon
  16. @bleedinglottery
  17. @Dxp200
  18. @bleedinglottery
  19. @speedywombat
  20. @onsight
  21. @Madx
  22. @TubeGuy
  23. @mayzewin
  24. @Rolexmike69
  25. @GothamTG
  26. @m5750
  27. @Tesla_Lover
  28. @jacobee
  29. @Nopls
  30. @donjs
  31. @sabiom3
  32. @ProLex
  33. @Madx

Caboose

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
27/2/15
CONUS
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

GothamTG

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
26/6/22
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK

Reactions: Caboose

Caboose

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
27/2/15
CONUS

Caboose

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
27/2/15
CONUS

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17

Caboose

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
27/2/15
CONUS

Reactions: Rolexmike69

Caboose

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
27/2/15
CONUS

Reactions: 369mafia

911flyer

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
15/10/13
EU

Caboose

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
27/2/15
CONUS

Caboose

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
27/2/15
CONUS

GothamTG

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
26/6/22

Caboose

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
27/2/15
CONUS

Reactions: Karbon74