• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

4th Generation Orange PO from Andrew

Watcher

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/3/06
I've posted a comment in the dealer review section but here is a pic taken on my Mobile phone so sorry for the quality but it does show the clarity afforded to the dial by the AR coating although not as strong as a gen model but pretty good.
vintage0023wc.jpg

WackoBirdKeeper

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/3/06
New Jersey, USA
Watcher said:
I've posted a comment in the dealer review section but here is a pic taken on my Mobile phone so sorry for the quality but it does show the clarity afforded to the dial by the AR coating although not as strong as a gen model but pretty good.
vintage0023wc.jpg

Congratulation on a beautiful watch. I also have one of these. It is rapidly becoming one of my favorites. It is even better than I hoped it would be.

And, dealing with Andrew is such a pleasure.

zorro

Horology Curious
13/5/06
Another great PO, rezising the pic might help one to appreciate it's beauty... :wink:

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
zorro said:
Another great PO, rezising the pic might help one to appreciate it's beauty... :wink:

Right-click the image and use "show picture" option. Should work (at least in FireFox). Please don't tell me that you're still using IE. :D

Edge

I'm Pretty Popular
15/3/06
IE 7 BABY!!! Pretty sweet and more reliable than firefox, and IE now has tabbing which helps, and supports all sites, unlike Opera which can't even support Ebay properly lol.

Oh and Nice PO BTW

zorro

Horology Curious
13/5/06
By-Tor said:
zorro said:

Right-click the image and use "show picture" option. Should work (at least in FireFox). Please don't tell me that you're still using IE. :D

I am.................... :wink:

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
Nice watch. When I get an Omega it is going to be the speedmaster Micheal Schumacher edition, it is a classy looking piece.