• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

45mm Ultimate Planet Ocean From Reg - Pics

jerryss

10/9/08
Ok, So, I think in November, Reg had offered 45mm UPO's over at RG, and I had the good fortune to get one.

First off, communication was excellent, and top-notch. Very easy to communicate with, and a nice guy, too!

So, check this timeline out!!

November 30th - Ordered.
December 1- Notification from Royal Mail it was shipped.
December 9 - Arrived!!!!

So, summarizing dealing with Reg was great, he delivered really fast - it was a great transaction!

The watch probably could have survived a nuclear blast with the way it was packed. It was over-protected, a great sign that care was taken to assure it arrived OK.

The watch looks great - it's very heavy, has really nice AR, good dial - I don't think it has lume, but that is not important to me, personally -

So, I absolutely love it - was a very good price, and Reg was a pleasure to deal with. I am probably going to pick up a black/orange leather strap, too -

Ok, some pics -

9.jpg

6.jpg

web.jpg

The AR Coating makes a cool blue ring around the glass when the light hits it right :)

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

The only odd thing was some of the blue? plastic film? I guess, got sort of adhered to on the He valve, somehow, not sure - and It's hard to get off - I haven't tried that hard since these pictures, but I will try a few things. It's apparent in pix, but not so much in real life -

web.jpg

And it's only a minor thing - otherwise wonderful! :)

web.jpg

Obligatory Wrist Shot - before removing a link

web.jpg

SO, that's it. Overall I am very, very pleased. I love this watch. It's big, it feels good, and I can't stop looking at it.

Thanks Reg -

Jerry

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
Not to be a thread capper, but are you sure thats a uPO? The pearl doesnt look like one from a uPO...

To get the blue off just take a tooth pick to it and it will come off

jerryss

10/9/08
OOPs - I was looking at UPOs, and I think I had that on the brain as I was posting - :)

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
OK I just wanted to make sure you paid for a PO and not a uPO. :)

jerryss

10/9/08
No,no all is good, I knew this was a PO, but was thinking UPO - - even when I checked it before I posted, I didn't catch that - - DUH!

Thanks for the toothpick tip, too - seems so simple - - today must be my day to miss the obvious!

acharria

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/10/09
Nice Watch awesome pics

jerryss

You do an awesome job with your camera.
Make it look really nice and elegant.
Tks for sharing.