• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

45mm PO vs. 44mm PAM

canuck88

25/3/06
Hey all - just wondering if any of you out there own both a 44mm pam and a 45mm PO - I'm interested in how they compare on the wrist in terms of size. I have about a 7.25" wrist and a 44mm PAM fits me perfectly, but I'm not sure if the 45.5mm PO will be too big...

Any opinions/info is much appreciated!

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
It will fit perrfectly. 7 inch and above can take 47mm PAM too.

Panerino

I'm Pretty Popular
26/7/06
I have both and there is no real difference to me. They both are fine in terms of size and wearabillity. I have seen and held the 42mm PO and it seems way too small for me. :D :D :D

canuck88

25/3/06
Ordered from Joshua... Andrew was not able to inspect it personally at the time of my order, and Joshua said he would...

Novesh

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/06
canuck88 said:
Ordered from Joshua... Andrew was not able to inspect it personally at the time of my order, and Joshua said he would...

hmmm...I am in the market for one. post up when u get it some pix and a review. I wana know if its water proof etc....

Nebakanezzar

Known Member
16/3/06
canuck88 said:
Hey all - just wondering if any of you out there own both a 44mm pam and a 45mm PO - I'm interested in how they compare on the wrist in terms of size. I have about a 7.25" wrist and a 44mm PAM fits me perfectly, but I'm not sure if the 45.5mm PO will be too big...

Any opinions/info is much appreciated!

I went to an AD one day to check out a 45mm PO. I was wearing my 7753 196 at the time....AD freaked over the 196 BTW :) ....any who, the 196 felt slightly bigger and seemed to have a slightly bigger presence...might be due to the CG...

I fell in love the the PO though...It is a beutifull watch, one of the few gen watches I would seriously consider buying....I have been waiting for a good 45mm rep to come out, I think I am going to get this "ultimate" version Andrew has as well....

Look forward to some pics when yours comes in Canuck:)