• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

45.5 PO

chefgreg

Horology Curious
11/5/07
Omega experts please chime in. I was just looking at ofrie and came across a dial and bezel for the 45.5 as well as hour minute and second hands. I would naturely assume everything is loomed up to the standard of a PO coming out of the AD. Am I correct in this assumption? My next question profound wisdom keepers is will the dial and bezel fit? I have looked in all three forums and have not found anything pertaining to the 45.5 on takashi's 42. I would love for takashi to share on this topic. Thank you all in advance for responding. I have a 45.5 enroute from TWG.

horologie_unitas

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/12/06
i saw a ulti. PO rep equipped with ofrei's hands....yep, they were glowing like crazy.

OiRogers

Renowned Member
24/8/06
The Gen hands will fit on the ETA no trouble.

The bezel is of a different construction... you could probably mod the gen insert to fit your rep... but that would be a one shot, big bucks attempt.

The dial?... I know it fits on the 4th gen 42mm... I have no idea on the 45.5mm UPO... I'd guess it would fit, but that is as stated, only a guess... i'm not certain if anyone has tried yet.

goirish18

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/6/07
I'm wearing Josh's uPO modded with gen hands right now, so no problem there. I'd love to know if the gen dial fits as the logo on the uPO bugs me everytime I look at it.

onj

Known Member
5/3/07
Yes the dial will fit , I have one with gen dial, hands and bezel insert....I had to sand the back of bezel down to fit....no photos yet cause sent to joe for some tuning.....

onj

chefgreg

Horology Curious
11/5/07
Thank you all who have responded. You guys have been a big help.

Sylar

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/1/07
A memeber I know real well has fitted handas on his and has the dial on order ahs ofrei estiamed about 6weeks for delivery from order. Should be any time now though.