• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

42mm V5 PO is BACK!

msusox80

4/1/11
SOOOO,
For the past few weeks I've been on the hunt for the V5 PO with the correct HE valve placement, serial number on lug, anti-counterfeit logo ect...The only one I could find was with the fancy 21j movement (A2813? or something like that). But I was looking really for a nice clone movement. I emailed all of the dealers and they said the only stock they had was this new "V5.5" with the incorrect HE valve. Trevor got back to me and said he could source the good V5 /w A2824 movement for me no problem. His was by far the best value so I was skeptical, but I figured if he couldn't get a hold of the 42mm V5 I could always just get a UPO. So reluctantly I paid up and awaited QC. Below is one of the numerous High Def pics he sent me. Much to my suprise it is everything I was looking for above. Im PUMPED! I suppose good things do come to those who wait :friends:
DSC_3569.jpg

G30

I'm Pretty Popular
12/1/11
Sweet! Lookin' good too. :thumbsup:

I've had 2 excellent transactions with Trevor. I may have to revisit the 42mm afterall... :thinking:

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Um...........I hate to say it .............

Just kidding! Looks great! :lol:

rol_man

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
25/7/08
Great looking and good to know one of our TD's can still source this one!

xyz

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
28/11/11
What was the price?

derp

Horology Curious
11/10/11
very nice watch, i have been looking high and low for a v5 aswell. Which dealer is Trevor?

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Run people they will vanish!!!

black%2Bfriday%2Bcasualties%2Bwal-mart%2Bstampede%2Bdeath%2Bmiscarriage%2Btoys%2Br%2Bus%2Bshooting%2Bkilling%2B3.jpg

Om3ga_guy

28/12/10
Canada
Just when we thought they were extinct???

Congrats dude. It's an amazing feeling when you finally find that watch you've been searching for so long.

forrestwhite

Known Member
1/10/09
Really happy to hear this! I'm waiting on QC photos from PureTime on one that I ordered. Hopefully it's the same! :)

Trevor

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/06
SOOOO,
For the past few weeks I've been on the hunt for the V5 PO with the correct HE valve placement, serial number on lug, anti-counterfeit logo ect...The only one I could find was with the fancy 21j movement (A2813? or something like that). But I was looking really for a nice clone movement. I emailed all of the dealers and they said the only stock they had was this new "V5.5" with the incorrect HE valve. Trevor got back to me and said he could source the good V5 /w A2824 movement for me no problem. His was by far the best value so I was skeptical, but I figured if he couldn't get a hold of the 42mm V5 I could always just get a UPO. So reluctantly I paid up and awaited QC. Below is one of the numerous High Def pics he sent me. Much to my suprise it is everything I was looking for above. Im PUMPED! I suppose good things do come to those who wait :friends:
DSC_3569.jpg

Yes, the new the V5 PO with the correct HE valve placement, serial number on lug, anti-counterfeit logo come out .
Yes,i have 20 pieces instock

shandroid

13/9/10
For the love of all things holy - how much?! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pjsayer

I'm Pretty Popular
18/5/11
Hi Trevor I would like to order one of these ASAP is it available with ETA clone movement? Can you PM a quote with shipping many thanks.

msusox80

4/1/11
Thanks for the comments guys. See Trevor's comments above he has 20 pieces total! I paid $188+$25 for shipping+$7 for PP fees to Michigan.....Still by FAR the best price for this model & movement! Thanks Trevor!

D

d4m.test

Correct me if im wrong im new to the rep game but is the perl inaccurate?

D

d4m.test

What a shame, it seems really hard to get a nice 42mm PO! :( Is the V5 version of the PO the one with the crown thread problems?

rol_man

Supporter
Certified
25/7/08
Ordered today, waiting for QC pics. Communication has been very good...